There's nothing quite as depressing as trying clothing on in a dressing room and NOT FEELING YOURSELF IN ANYTHING. If you're looking to amp up your wardrobe (you picked the right time, btw, summer sale season is HERE and I am LIVING), don't go near a shopping center without feeling your best. YOU DESERVE TO BE FEELINYA FEELINYA FEELINYASELFFF. Here's what I do before I do any serious shopping:
- Put on proper undergarments. This usually means a laser cut pair of underwear and a nude strapless bra (with straps on) so you are ready for anything that goes on that sessy bod of yours.
- Wear some neutral faves. Your favorite jeans, some understated heels (lifts the butt and makes the legs look 100, hence FEELIN' YOURSELF), a top that'll go with everything (think white, cream, black, chambray, etc.)
- Slap some make up on because those lights are unforgiving as heck and you want to look ALIVE.
- Squirt some mousse in that hair and treat yourself to a scalp massage for some lusciously voluminous locks.
- Poop. I don't know what it is, but every time I set foot in a mall, I have to crap my pants. I don't know what it is. I KNOW I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE. So if you're like me, plan ahead, buy a coffee at the food court, and hang out for 20 minutes so you can poop PRIOR to taking off all your clothes in a small room 300 feet away from the nearest expertly hidden bathroom. You'll feel better, too, 'cuz those poop endorphins are real and a less bloated belly will do wonders for your shopping experience.